* Designed to Inspire *
jux·ta·po·si·tion /ˌjəkstəpəˈziSH(ə)n/ noun
Two things, ideas or images being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.
What is unique about this cement?
We have developed a unique formula of traditional cement mixed with organic, lightweight materials that make it much lighter than tradition cement. It is our personal mixture that allows us to design these Asian inspired, elegant silhouettes and finishes. After mixing the ingredients, they are placed into custom molds and allowed to dry for several weeks. Then they are pulled from the mold and left to cure for up to a month. (If you are on your phone scroll down to see images)
Are they better than ceramic planters?
* Can thrive in extreme cold
* Unlike other ceramic pots, mine contain organic matter that is great for short root plants
* They are beautiful indoors or out
* No two pieces are the same
* Custom pieces are available at no extra charge
* I only use quality pigments and powders so they wont fade like cheaper acrylic paint finishes
What do I do with the cement baskets?
* They are a much cooler version of the wicker basket
* Beautiful for candles, casting a stunning glow
* Lovely for plants
* Like a wicker baskets, I recommend using a liner.
* Not meant for the outdoor elements